All brass and hand-crafted, this model has been created directly from thorough reference of the original machine. The museum-quality details are obvious in every aspect, such as individual pads in the track assembly, opening door to the operator’s station, and accurate engine. Paint and markings approved by Caterpillar complete the recreation of this unique machine. Includes a signed and serial-numbered spec brochure reproduction.
1:48 Cat® D9T Track-Type Waste Handling – Brass
Out of stock
- Fully detailed operators cab
- Opening panels to detailed engine
- Individually-linked metal tracks with tensioners
- Functioning pistons and detailed hydraulics
- Debris guard blade and anti-glare paint
- Includes serial numbered spec brochure
The Cat D9T Track-Type Tractor was released in 2004 as the replacement for the D9R. It has a C18 engine with Advanced Combustion Emissions Reduction Technology (ACERT) and Air-to-Air After Cooler (ATAAC) producing 410 flywheel horsepower. It comes standard with 24-inch track shoes, torque converter, differential steering, and a three speeds forward, three reverse powershift transmission.
Limited to 80 pieces