Our die-cast model of the 385C L Excavator does justice to this powerful machine with finely rendered details such as opening operator’s cab and engine compartment doors, functional boom and stick, and individually-linked metal tracks. Paint and markings are approved by the manufacturer for accuracy. Includes a signed and serial-numbered spec brochure reproduction.
1:48 Cat® 385C L Excavator – Die-Cast
Out of stock
- Opening door to detailed operator’s cab
- Engine visible through opening doors
- Individually-linked tracks with tensioners
- Detailed hydraulic lines
- Functional boom, stick, and bucket
- Accurate paint and markings
- Includes serial numbered spec brochure
The Cat 385C L Excavator was developed specifically for heavy construction and mining use. The rugged carbody, upper frame, and track rollers evenly disperse forces in the toughest of applications. With its standard bucket the 385C L can move 7 cubic yards in a single pass. Powered by the 513 flywheel horsepower C18 ACERT engine, this impressive machine balances strength with efficiency.
Limited to 1000 pieces
11.5" long, 3.5" wide, 6" tall