Everything expected from CCM for detail is readily apparent when you first look at the D7E model. This includes individually linked tracks with tensioners, movable blade, a complete cab interior and accurate markings. A closer look reveals opening engine covers with a fully detailed engine and access panels which when opened allow the cab to tilt and show the entire internal drive train on the dozer. With this standard of die-cast model detail, this will surely become another in the long line of “truly collectible” models from CCM.
• Fully detailed cab tips to access drive train
• Access fully detailed engine from covers
• Individually-linked metal tracks with tensioners
• Functioning pistons and detailed hydraulics
• Complete hybrid-electric drive train access
Paint and markings are approved by the manufacturer for accuracy.